Who Are We?
Braintreehouse is a studio of fun folks who make cheerful games and thoughtful art tools. The things we make are owned by everyone who works on them and are done so with care. Upon its launch, our first game, FMK: Twists of Fate, was immediately acquired by a major publisher. As we continue on our adventure to become the best place to create and play with others, there’s a perfect spot for you to grow with us. Your quest starts here.
The Art Team is responsible for everything visual in our video games, board games, and card games--from concept sketches to final renders. Our artists work closely with game designers and developers, and we encourage venturing off into smaller mixed teams dedicated to specific projects.
Our graphic design interns work under the support of seasoned designers and directors to deliver excellent creative assets. Projects include everything from graphics for social media to designs for use in game.
- Assist with design of printed and digital for social media, web, displays, t-shirts, and other merchandise.
- Assist with design of in game elements.
- Assist with preparing art assets for game developers.
- Research projects and reports.
- Close collaboration with other teams.
- Research gaming and animation art styles and trends.
- All other challenges assigned by directors.
- Good sense of basic design.
- Desire to learn.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to quote The Office, The Simpsons, or Seinfeld a plus.
- Tiny ego.
- Sense of humor.
- Three month paid internship.
- Opportunity for full or part-time employment
Benefits and Perks for Full-Time Employees
- 100% company paid individual medical and dental insurance premiums
- 50% company paid toward spouse/dependent medical and dental insurance premiums
- Market competitive compensation package
- Profit sharing from product sales
- Generous vacation policy
- Daily catered lunch
- Company sponsored workshops (art, technology and relevant gaming topics)