Who Are We?
Braintreehouse is a studio of fun folks who make cheerful games and thoughtful art tools. The things we make are owned by everyone who works on them and are done so with care. Upon its launch, our first game, FMK: Twists of Fate, was immediately acquired by a major publisher. As we continue on our adventure to become the best place to create and play with others, there’s a perfect spot for you to grow with us. Your quest starts here.
The Marketing Team is responsible for promoting our brand and mission in the market. We help drive product sales and grow our social tribe guided by the principles and values core to our brand and culture. We manage the studio's online presence and physical exhibition at events and retailers.
We are looking for bright young talent to assist with the development of our Twitch channel. You will work with the Creative, Audio Visual, and Social Media teams to establish a fun presence on Twitch. Our Twitch team is key in developing our programming strategy and casting on-screen talent.
- Assist with managing our studio presence on Twitch.
- Assist with growing channel views and subscribers.
- Assist with participating in the gaming community.
- Assist with development of channel programming.
- Assist with game demos.
- Research projects and reports.
- Close collaboration with other teams.
- Research gaming and animation art styles and trends.
- All other challenges assigned by directors.
- Experience with Twitch and gaming community.
- Understanding of Twitch broadcasting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Love for gaming.
- Tiny ego.
- Sense of humor.
- Three month paid internship.
- Opportunity for full or part-time employment
Benefits and Perks for Full-Time Employees
- 100% company paid individual medical and dental insurance premiums
- 50% company paid toward spouse/dependent medical and dental insurance premiums
- Market competitive compensation package
- Profit sharing from product sales
- Generous vacation policy
- Daily catered lunch
- Company sponsored workshops (art, technology and relevant gaming topics)